Anyone missing a lion?
I seriously hates POP-UPS. Press 1 thing and boom. Pop up comes out. Its really pissing me off! Gahhh. Nevermind less complaining.. But i do love that cute kitty though :)Anyone wants my heart? I'll give it. In return, don't break it. Nahh I'm just kidding. I love this picture. Thats all.

Goshhh. School is gonna reopen tomorrow. Why don't we propose to MoE to make school holidays 2 weeks :) and mid year break 1 month. That shall help us. It's kinda sick watching some of my friends were so hyped up about going to SCHOOL. I bet they are regretting their moves anyway.

Alright. time to continue back my gardening work. See ya

Rule #2 : Don't forget to flush your room toilet after you use it. Otherwise you will have a PEEsant or Chocolateful day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment