If the day couldn't get any worse.

i have bad day


Today is a dark dark day..

First Hafiz told me he's gonna leave Cochrane. 2nd Syanaz already went to MRSM, 3rd, 2 of my friends broke up. Does that count? Haha. 4th. Yan Yee got dengue (damn my mouth)

Ohhhhh I wish you get well soon Yan Yee :) I will teman u by smsing. Don't worry about getting too bored over there. You will be fine.

Once again, lets stop breaking people hearts :)

It's really not cool lol. Damn it. Its gonna be a long week for me. Its just one of those days people have to get through.

Hmmm. I really have been thinking alot. Such as, how to earn money through the Net, and most importantly how much do I need to study. Definitely I'm gonna do a timetable. Shall I post it here? We shall see :)

Awww. It's almost 10. Got To Run 4 Bio Peka. GTR4. Reminds of Gran Turismo 4. Oh well
See you in my next post

Rule #5 : If everything not going RIGHT for you, please stop turning LEFT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment