School Back, Holiday Out

funny pictures of dogs with captions
Seriously, the picture makes me sound excited but NOT AT ALL! Oh well I have to get up early tomorrow and I hates it very much. Why? Dude its 5.10 and I have to get up. I ain't no werewolf or bat!
funny pictures of cats with captions
That explains how hard for me to get up!

Well, good thing is I enjoyed my holiday. Went to Phuket. Skipped Bio paper. Teacher don't let me retake. Kinda delighted about it
THANK GOD
Went out with Crystal and Syanaz on different day respectively. Absolutely did not touched my homework! Thats UBER SICKLY COOL right?

Oh well, gotta go. Father right up my throat!

Rule #3 : In honour of School Holiday, thou shall not touch School Related Stuffs e.g textbook, homeworks and even your school bag!

0 comments:

Post a Comment