Woops. Its been a long time

Opsseyyyy.. It's been kinda long since I last updated my blog. I'm kinda busy these few days.
Oh well, heres what happened over the past few days :)
Sorryyyy though this post is gonna be kinda boring cause I'm in school. Lazy to get pics.. :X

Last Saturday I collect RM50 from the school. Its kinda cheapy though considering they gave RM100 over the past few years. That if I'm not mistaken though. Even SPM straight As they only gave RM50. RM50 couldn't feed anyone ! Lunch RM 20, Dinner RM 25, RM5 spend on 3D TOTO!!! So RM50 well spent LOL. Nah I'm just kidding. I just left my RM50 on the table. Havent touch it in afew days already lolx..

Ohhhh I got number 11 in class. Better than I expected but then I'm not happy with it though.. Its been 4 years since I failed to make into the top10 in the class. Ishhhh..

Ohhh I did my Oral today too. I think teacher minus marks cause I said "SHIT" not once but TWICE. I did my oral kinda well today lol. Trust me. If you heard my speech, you would laugh and be amazed by the way I present it. HAHA..

Oh well. See yeah! Gotta go. In school. Haihs..

Rule #8 : Bring an umbrella to school if you are walking back home !

0 comments:

Post a Comment