Random

funny pictures of cats with captions
I be T-Rex :) Lets fight!

Actually I got nothing to post. But I feel like I wanna post. So lets crap now.

I had volleyball training, instead of going the volleyball training, I went computer lab and spent like most of time in it til 5.10 LOL and I joined the training for like 30 mins then go back. Gosh I feel so bad. Oh well, will be spending my time in computer lab tomorrow too!


Its quite a happy day today. Good things happen today. Haha. I don't smile like Mr.Hyneman! For some reason, when I smile people say I look like ____ go figure it out yourself!

I guess thats it from me. Its a short 1. To keep you awake and not fall asleep. I dun want to see such comments on my cbox or this post "asfasjagiojgdsagpjj313p51" cause your hand banged the keyboard after reading this post..
*Hmmm if only I could make people sleep that easily*

Rule #6 : If you happy and you know it, slap yourself. Or pinch. To make sure it's not a dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment