Never easy saying goodbye :)

First it was Syanaz who left Cochrane for MRSM Pengkalan Hulu at Perak. And now its my bestfriend. Best among all my friends. Hafiz. I'm sad but I'm not selfish. So, I'm happy for you. Go knock yourself out at Negeri Sembilan okay? And come back with 9As too :)

I'm the only one who understands your departure. Eventhough your timing was so wrong. Volleyball Tournament is about to start and you leave. But I'm really thankful you brought me into that game. I shall fill that spot of yours. I shall change my position to setter. Learning is a lifelong process.

You are the S/U of PBM, Vice captain of School Volleyball team and captain to be next year, school team debate. I guess I'm alone now. I'm gonna pick up whatever post u held. Weird I know. I've been supportive. You asked me to join this, I join, That I join. And now you are leaving. I never blame you, I think its a wise move :)

You changed for the better. So will I. I also noticed how much Wan Teng (a friend of mine) changed. She used to have this bad image and people think shes a bad girl. But now. Shes a darn good girl! She mixed with the wrong friends at first , and now shes mixing with the right people. Such as Crystal and Kar Man. Wan Teng English was kinda bad last time. But she learned English as Crystal and Kar Man are both English speakers. I'm so impress. I never thought human could change. Guess I was wrong.

I will study hard, Hafiz and Syanaz :) At the same time, maintain the joyfulness of me and never to forget my roots

Its time to bring the big guns!
Here's a picture of Hafiz and Syanaz. 2 friends which I will never ever forget. Though it won't be the last time seeing them
I know this post is kinda boring and emo. But I'm just expressing my feelings. And I'm not that depressed and I will still crack jokes every single opportunity :)

Rule #4 : Things come and go , but friends are forever.






0 comments:

Post a Comment