Crap. All results are in

I'M SCARED

Oh my dad maybe will kill me or maybe not. My result ain't too good. After knowing what some of my other classmates and next class gotten, I feel like I have alot of catching up to do. Anyway I'm not shy to reveal my results :)
Marks will be arranged descending order.

A |89|English | Joint second highest.
A |86|Chemistry| Joint fourth highest
A- |73|Moral | Assuming third highest
A- |70|Sejarah | Should have taken full advantage after scoring 17/20 for subject (3rd highest for subjective
A- |65|B.Melayu | Pleased with it
B+|60|Physics | Not much surprised after forgotten formula due to own mistake. Can't reveal that stupid mistake I did before the test LOL
B |57| Maths | Never find root. Multiply when they asked for divide. Pathetic I know
F |30| A.Maths | 2/3 of the class failed.
Absent for Biology -----------> Went phuket mahhh :) HAHA

So overall its 2A 3A- 1B+, 1B 1F, 1 TH.
Position in class - Last cause absent for Biology :)

Seeeee. I'm so dead. I know. Then again considering the fact that I only study all subjects on the day of the test itself except Chemistry is really not that bad!

Rule #7 : Screw tests! Exam more important!

0 comments:

Post a Comment